Now available on GSA Advantage! Schedule 84.
The ZCORR Vacuum Long Rifle/ Muzzleloader Bag was designed to protect large rifles and muzzleloaders from corrosion and general contamination. The vacuum valve and 100% water proof and airtight zipper closure allow this bag to maintain its enhanced preservation qualities for extended periods of time in multitudes of environments. Depending on a firearm’s overall height, optics may remain mounted and are unaffected by VpCI molecules. As always, optics should be stored with caps on.
Vacuum Series firearm storage bags are ideal for firearms that are subjected to changing climates, harsh climates, or for those who want the industry’s most Fail-Safe protection. Depending on use, firearms can be stored rust free for 5+ years.
To use a Vacuum Series firearm bag effectively:
1. Clean your firearm as recommended by the manufacturer and slide it into the bag.
2. Press the heavy duty zipper closure shut.
3. Place any house hold vacuum hose over the one way valve and remove air.
To remove the firearm simply:
1. Open the zipper closure and remove your firearm.
2. VCI technology leaves be hind no residues so firearms are ready to be used right out of the bag… unlike messy oils & greases.
We advise against placing firearms inside gun socks before placing them in ZCORR Vacuum Gun Storage Bags as they may inhibit the effectiveness of the VCI chemistry.
APO & International shipping is available. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for details.